If you happened to read a past blog of mine you might remember me mentioning that Grady and his band were playing at his old High School for their Jr. Prom. Well Saturday was the "Big Night"!! No I didn't get ready like I would have back in the day but I sort of did my hair and I made a new dress. Yes I can sew! Anyway it was alot of fun. We had quite the trip getting everything set up under the canopys they had set up in the gym and getting around all the decorations but we did it. As you can see from the picture the theme had something to do with sunsets. I think it was "Dream another Sunset with you" or something to that effect. The song was called "Jamie All Over" by Mayday Parade. Grady's Band had to fix the song down to make it slow but they did such a good job. I even had fun sitting on the sidelines cheering them on. I did get up and dance with the other dateless girls but we still had fun night.
Here is the band: Grady's older brother Bobby (lead guitar and vocals), Dustin Cowley on drums, Grady and Tom Moore on bass.

this is Bobby and Grady during one of the songs

Grady playing one of his many guitars...
I even got a picture with him. How often do you get to do something twice?
Closure
Even though this band keeps us busy I'm glad Grady likes it. I have fun going every once in a while but I'm glad when he has an early weekend or one off. Tay even had good weekend hanging out with Grandma. When grandmas are around her she wants nothing to do with me or Grady. I think that is why she is so spoiled!!
Looks like fun. Your dress is so cute. I am way impressed you made it!
ReplyDeleteI love your dress! It is so cool that your hubby has a hobby that you can enjoy as well. Oh, I am going to be in St. George toward the end of April for a work thing. We should try and meet up!
ReplyDeleteWow, I am way impressed with your dress. We should get together and sew...or just get together (we live in St. George now)
ReplyDelete