The pool has been so much fun this summer. Ever since it opened we have been going all the time. Taylee loves the water and is not afraid of anything. She even swims around and jumps in by herself. The other day I finally broke down and took my camera to capture some pictures. I also happened to have Kids swim goggles in the pool bag and once she saw them she had to have them on.
Me and Tay at the pool
Since going to the pool so much I have started getting a pretty good tan. Now only if the weather would cooperate then I would have an even better one!! Taylee of course through genetics is even tanner than I am. It's not fair!! :( But I am grateful that she isn't afraid of the water and that we can go swimming. She loves it and one of these days I'll get her in lessons. Until then she will just have to explore the pool in her floaty and practice blowing bubbles!!!
Looks so fun! I still have such fun memories of going to the pool at our apartment complex when I was little. I LOVED my mom and me time. Hope you are enjoying every minute of it! :)
ReplyDelete