Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Camping 101

So we had a Family Reunion this past weekend. I wasn't quite sure what to expect with Taylee because last year she wasn't old enough to really understand what was going on. This year on the other hand she had alot of fun. She played with lots of cousins and she loved being outside. Most of all she wanted her Grandma. She wanted absolutely nothing to do with me or Grady. As much as we enjoy a break from being parents. It was kinda difficult getting her to understand that she can't always have her grandma. She mostly wanted her during the big horseshoe touney that we have every year. Aside from Taylee being a stinker and my camera not having batteries for long. Here a the few pictures I was able to take.

Taylee being a grump
The Horseshoe Tourney. Tay is going to get her grandma...again!

Tay and her uncle Pat


Tay and Daddy. She was upset because we wouldn't let her go find her Grandma. She would have gotten wacked by a horseshoe.

Flowers!!!

Picking Flowers

She didn't want the flower in her hair

Tay and her Grandma...........Finally!!



Eating Chips and playing with some golf game. (I can't remember the name of it)



Grady playing shoes. (He is right behind the guy in front)


Taylee in a good mood for once.


Taylee and Josie. They had so much fun together.

These two got into a lot of mischeif. The would run off together and we would have to hunt them down. Right before we left they went to Josie's car and we couldn't find them. We were frantically looking every where because no one saw them sneek off. STINKERS!!! It didn't take long to find them. Leave it to Taylee to do stuff like that. Lets just say I wasn't the only one freaking out a little.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha looks like so much fun! I think my mom is HOPING my kids like her better than us. I know my dad is already dreaming of taking the little tike camping and fishing. I think he forgets this child will actually have a father! haha...good pictures for having limited battery! :)

    ReplyDelete