Monday, August 24, 2009

25

So it has been a few days but my birthday was last week. I turned 25. I don't feel any different than when I was 18. I might look different. And I have less energy but that is what happens when you have kids and from what I'm told it might not come back. Anyway I had a pretty good day. I got my presents from Grady and Taylee early. They couldn't wait to suprise me Monday night after they got home from shopping. They gave me a new 17" widescreen laptop and a new 4-in-1 printer so I now can print bigger pictures out along with everything else that I can find to print off. I was really suprised as well as excited. I play on my laptop all day. I still haven't figured everything out on it but I don't care. It will happen with time. Then on my actual birthday (the 19th) we had a little get together with grady's family and I got more little gadgets to add to my laptop. As well as some craft and scrapbooking supplies. It was a pretty laid back relaxing day. It couldn't have been better.

3 comments:

  1. I am super jealous. Seriously! I like to think we are aging gracefully. You know like the older we get, the prettier we are. Sounds like you had a great birthday. Enjoy your laptop. And again...I'm jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Birthday! :) I'm glad to hear it was a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete