Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween...the end finally.

Here are more pictures of Taylee. This is how she really looked on Halloween. She acted like a stinker alot too. But she was so excited to go get candy and be a Princess. She was pretty funny the whole night.









We took her to her Uncle Pat and Aunt Marci's house. This is not a staged photo. I was lucky enough to capture her attempt and knocking on doors by herself!! She know exactly what to do. Except she just tried to open the door and walk in their house. Its a good thing they wouldn't care of she did.


Enough about Tay for a sec. Grady had a gig on Halloween and they decided to dress up this year. And although it took the band weeks to come up with a costume idea. They decided against every idea they came up with. So we treked out to the stores halloween afternoon and looked at ideas. They found many but then decided against them all. Grady and his brother decided to go as Axel and Slash from Guns 'N Roses. I think we did a pretty good job at making Grady's costume work. I'm pretty proud of my cutting skills!!







Even though I am not a fan of Halloween myself. I still like looking at others ideas for costumes and I don't mind making them myself. We hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday.

1 comment:

  1. Oh looks like you all had a ton of fun! I hope we get to see you all this year for the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete