Just for kicks I'll update on Baby #2. She is wildly active. Moving all the time. When we went to our last appointment she was positioned transverse (laying sideways) with her feet down. But for 2nd babies that is normal. I hope she moves soon because getting kicked, punched, jabbed in the sides isn't very fun anymore. Although straight down is a weird feeling!! We are right on schedule with the due date of Nov. 8th. And yes I will tell you I'm having her sometime in October!! I hope.
Taylee is so excited for her baby sister to come. She even can say her name and can't wait to tell you what it is!! She has felt the baby a few times but has too much going on to stop and wait for it to happen again. We even finally got her a great big sister shirt and a matching little sister one. And once the baby is here you'll get to see them.
The countdown is closer!! Only 14 weeks left!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment