Thursday, October 14, 2010
We're Ready!!
I think I can official say I'm ready for this little girl to get here. I got everything washed and set up. I even put back together the bassinet. Grady had to help me at the end because I couldn't remember how it went together. I only had the legs upside down but I was still pretty proud of myself. I am still trying to figure out where to put the massive amounts of blankets that I have from when Tay arrived. (thanks mom and Grandma Bev)!!! The clothes are all put away. And Taylee can't wait to wear her new Big Sister shirt! Now onto the waiting. I hate this part. I'm not a very patient person when I have to wait for things I know about!! I'm trying to stay busy but I don't know what to do. Only 25 days until my due date. Maybe She'll come in 10 that would be great!!! Wish us luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment