Friday, January 14, 2011

Carmindy's Blessing

We Blessed Carmindy this past sunday. Her dad gave her a beautiful blessing and we had many friends and family there to celebrate with us.I wanted something special for her to wear since Taylee wore my blessing dress. So I rounded up the extra material from my wedding dress and made her the dress she has on.

A special bracelet

her cute little feet

I wanted her to wear this flower but it was huge so we didn't put it on her. I still had to take her picture with it.



We were lucky enough to have one great grandma with us. Hopefully we will be able go get pictures with the others soon.
4 generations!!!

The proud parents

We are so grateful for all of our family who traveled to come be with us! It was such a special day

No comments:

Post a Comment