Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to....ME!

So the other day {Aug 19} was my 27th birthday. Not such a big deal. Birthdays are great. I had a pretty lax day and a fun evening with Grady. We went out and left the kids with a sitter. He took me to the Anasazi Steak house and we ate the most AMAZING!! fondue ever. So good. And the we had Steaks the we cooked on a hot rock. (You get to cook it to your liking. Nice Right!) And it came with Potatos and Carrots. And the waiter was even nice enough to bring me a slice of amazing cheesecake!! And I even got to blow out a candle, Yep that's right only ONE! After we waddled out of the resturant after eating so much food we headed to the theatre to watch Green Lantern. It pretty much topped off my birthday. I mean who doesn't like Ryan Reynolds in a green suit!?!

The next night we had the Fam over for dinner and cake. I got some great presents from everyone. And I'm glad they could come. I still have some great ice cream sandwich cake in the freezer...pretty yummy and so easy to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment