Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sept. 10 2011

We went up to Enterprise to go fishing and four wheeling with some friends and had such a fun day. Grady was reeling in the fish like crazy. I think he caught 7. Since we aren't big fish eating fans he just let them go. Our friends had four wheelers and a Rhino. I drove the rhino with Tay and Carmy in the back and a nephew of our friend in the front. Grady, our friend and his son and another nephew were on 4 wheelers. I led the way even though I had no clue where I was going. I don't know the outskirts of Enterprise very well. It was a pretty fun ride winding all over the hills and around the resevoirs. This was I had in the back at the end of the ride. She was crying or screaming while we were out so I assume she like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment