So for the 4th we went fishing...yep again and let me say this girl can fish. Not me, Taylee. She yet again, caught a couple on this trip up to Pine Valley.
Even dad caught one, little tiny one!!!
This is Carm, yep she is COVERED in dirt.
After fishing we went home to get cleaned up and meet Pat and Marci's family at the police station to watch the city put on their show. They talked and talked about how many more fireworks there were going to be this year and how long the show was...but I thought it was kinda a lame show. It was pretty short in my opinion.
Taylee loves "sparks" (sparklers) and I had my camera on a funny setting and I was surprised that it was capturing this.
Here are some pics of the fireworks. I know they are all funny looking but I had my camera on a crazy setting and this is what I got. In my opinion they are totally awesome but that is just me!
And to end the day we sat on the bench for just a second before going home to bed.
It was a pretty awesome 4th.
No comments:
Post a Comment