Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

This holiday season has flown by. I can't believe that it is already the end of another year. We have truly been blessed and have enjoyed growing as a family and learning all sorts of new things. The girls are so busy all the time. It is a never ending especially with friends over...all...the...time!!! We have two sets of neighbors with girls exactly the same age as Tay and Carm. They are best friends most of the time. They are always between each house, so its not too hard to find them when its time to come home for dinner. Roni is following them and wanting to do everything they do. She is learning so fast and is picking up new words all the time. Her favorite right now is NO!! She also says THIS and THAT a lot. Not quite sure why she pick those two words, but she loves to say them. I am still taking pictures and I love it. One day I hope to be busier with it. I enjoy the excitement and the creativity that comes from doing something I love. If you want to see some my work check out my photography blog: m-w-photography.blogspot.com. Grady is still playing the guitar. I have lost count on how many he actually has, but if it makes him happy, whatever. He has been helping other bands with sound quality as well when he isn't doing it for his own band.
We truly hope, that who ever reads this blog of ours, that you have the best new year. We hope your holidays have been filled with friends and family. And that you enjoy this year and many years to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment