Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Clingy Children

I don't know why but Tay being really clingy just bugs me. I can't even get on the computer or do the dishes without her hanging on to my leg or pushing buttons. I figure one day I will get over the fact that it drives me nuts but as for right now I just deal with it. Most of the time she is really great but when I'm busy that is when it's the worst. Oh well! Like for instance right now. She pulled herself on the ottoman and she fell off. She started to cry and now she is climbing all over me not letting me do anything. It doesn't help that she hasn't had a nap but she hasn't acted tired at all. I probably should have put her down a few hours ago. OOPS! I never said I was the perfect mom. She is almost growing out of them. Most of the time she doesn't even sleep for an hour. Anyway today I am just venting my frustrations. Maybe I will have it better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment