Ok so I decided to start doing this blogging thing. I'm not sure how much I will like it but I thought it might give me a better chance for people to see what my family is up too.
Grady is working full time for Stephen Wade Honda Mazda. He is the Parts manager and most days he comes home still wanted to go to work. He is also in the Band Closure and you can check out their website at closuretheband.com. They are playing constantly and that is really the only time he enjoys being part of the spotlight. He has enough guitars to keep any person happy and now he is working on the rest of the equiptment that he wants. And he is the most amazing husband and father. He loves his Taybug.
I stay at home all day with Taylee and she drives me crazy most of the time. She has started talking and saying actual words and its fun to tell people all about it. But if you want to hear her in person good luck because she doesn't show off for anybody! I love being at home but some days I wish I worked. But honestly I would rather be at home. As much as I complain about it I wouldn't change what I have. I work in the Nursery at church and absolutely love it. We have alot of kids in there including Tay but it is so fun to see how excited they get about what we learn and all the toys that they get to play with. And most of the kids actually like me and now the ward knows who I am even though we have been in it since we got married!!! That is a whole nother story. Ask about it if you want but I'm sure you won't. As far as today goes life is great. It's still warm in St. George and I don't even have to wear my coat yet!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment