Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Boys already??

So on saturday morning before going to feed the ducks we were watching our friends little boy while they were playing basketball. They were playing for awhile and they went upstairs to play with the toys in Tay's room. They ended up getting the few dress up items that she has and wanted to put them on. So I did. I helped Tay into her Tutu from halloween and Brady decided he wanted to put on the fairy wings.



Then I decided to let them run up and down the sidewalk to release all the energy that these two get when they play together. So I snapped some pictures of them running around.

Playing with the rocks since we don't have grass anymore.

She posed like this herself..

I just think it's so funny how much better she gets along with boys then girls. She has girls that are her age but she only sees them at church ususally. It might be because there are no other girls in the family that are her age given the exception of a few that we don't see very often but at least she is making friends. All I have to do is wait about 10 years or so and then become truely scared.

1 comment:

  1. Taylee is so cute! I cant believe how much she has grown. It's probably been about 6 months or longer since I have really seen her. I will be back at the bank for a bit in March so maybe I will get to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete