YIKES!! I know the sad part is this is just Tay's room. The downstairs is just as bad or worse because we keep some of her toys there also. But I am in the process of teaching her to pick up her toys. She helps a little but decides that dumping them out is much more fun. I also decided to take a few pictures of us while we were hanging out on the stairs.
I must have worn her out because this was the result. I know I know looks kinda like a crime scene. But she sleeps in the wierdest positions ever and I fear moving her because I don't want her to wake up. Lately she hasn't been taking naps so any chance I get to have a quiet moment I take it.
HAHA! I just can't wait for these days! Trying to keep up with a child that moves a hundred mph! She's such a cutie! If you ever need help picking up or babysitting so you can have a minute to do something let me know! I'm always available on the weekends! But we do need to get together and have a girls night out or something! You guys have fun!
ReplyDeleteMarci
Wow! your little girl looks like she is just as busy as my son! I don't even dare take a picture of the aftermath of his storms!
ReplyDelete