Monday, August 17, 2009

Busy Busy

This past weekend was very busy for our family. Mostly Grady but me an Tay gave him a pretty good cheering section. He played with his band Friday at the Washington County Fair, Saturday at a private party and Sunday at a Stephen Wade Party. So here are some pictures from Friday night and Sunday.
This if Gradys band Closure playing at the fair.

Bobby and Grady

Bobby, Grady, Tom and Dustin
My Freakin' Awesome Picture !!!


Another one of my amazing photos!!


Grady and one of his many other ladies...



Tay was dancing and having so much fun listening to her daddy's music. Everytime the song would end she would yell " yay daddy!!!" and clap her hands. She is his biggest fan!!



Sunday we were in Pine Valley at the Wade Ranch.


The Band
in a Barn!



Taylee and her friend Cash

We had alot of fun relaxing, eating good food and good music. I ended up chasing and yelling at Tay most of the day because she wanted to run off and play on the bridges and in the water. So I didn't have that much of a relaxing day as I would have liked but she is a very busy 2 year old and she wishes she could be more independant!!

1 comment:

  1. that is cool grady played at the washington fair I wish I would have been in town.
    I feel your pain. Boston is in his terrible two's too! Just imagine chasing her around and having a newborn...(that's my life) some days are more challenging then others.but at the same time you can't help but laugh at the cute things they do.

    ReplyDelete