Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hair, Dye and a 2 year old

So before we left for thanksgiving I had my hair highlighted. Our cousin Kenzie came over to my house to do it. Tay of course wanted to know everthing that was going on and she wanted to help. She kept asking if she was coloring it purple. It was hilarious. She wanted her hair done so bad. After I was done, Kenzie was nice enought to put a few foils in Tay's hair. Don't worry I didn't let her dye it. It was only conditioner!!!





After she was done tay decided to try it out on herself. I was laughing so hard. She didn't get any foils in but she did get alot of conditioner all over her hair.








She finally got her hair rinsed. It was so fun to watch her have this little experience. She loved thinking she was so much older than 2.

1 comment: