Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! The day of fits.

I know I'm a little late but I lost my camera and didn't find it until after Christmas!! I wasn't very happy about it. Anyway excuse the pictures they were taken by my phone.

This is Tay being her normal happy self. She wasn't always this way Christmas Day. She threw fit after fit. Let me explain.
Early Christmas morning. We wake her up because lets face it this girl can sleep and I didn't want to wait around to open presents!! So here she is in a good mood opening the things that Santa left in her stocking.
Here she is opening her presents. Santa left lots of princess and tinkerbell things. She loves to dress up. Fit number one will soon begin.

We finish opening presents hours later and I tell Tay that she has to go get dressed. But she was already playing dress up and the fit began. I had to tear her out of the dress up but she didn't calm down then I remembered that she has fairy dress up as well so I let her put it on. Fit over!! But she thought she needed to fly the rest of the day like tinkerbell.

Grandma came over and brought her presents. She gave Tay this tent. It can hook on a twin sized be or you can set it up on the floor. Tay loves it!! Fit number 2 begins. We need to go visit other family and open more presents. Tay won't come out of the tent. It took alot of coaxing and saying that she can play in it when we get home. Still not enough. I just have to get her out and let her cry. She got over it!! Once we got home she played in it the rest of the day and she even was nice enough to clean up all her new toys and put them away... in the tent!!



The happy girl we saw earlier playing in the tent. Yes it was full of static.

Fit number three happened when everyone came over for dinner. We had to move the tent because it took up our entire living room and we had no where to sit. We took it upstairs to her room. Talk about a melt down. The world had ended. She got over that one too. Her life went on. And all I could do was laugh.

Tay playing with the new toy at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Between Tay and her cousins they wouldn't leave it alone for two seconds.


At another Christmas Party showing off her new shirt. She had to put it on as soon as she opened it. It should fit her for a while.


The biggest Sugar Daddy I have ever seen!! It has at least 37 servings. And she wouldn't put it down. She also wanted to eat it all.
We had our dog back for the day a few weeks before Christmas. We have a doggie door and Molly uses it well. Tay on the other hand always has to try it out when it's open. At least she still fits!!




Sorry there aren't more pictures but you'll live right!! We hope you all had a great Christmas and have fun Partying it up tonight!! I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment