So just a quick update from me about Baby girl #2! She finally turned! Hopefully she stays that way. She must know when I wake up in the middle of the night because she won't let me get back to sleep. I dread waking up to my normal potty break in the middle of the night. But then its such an amazing thing that she kicks me like she is telling me "thanks for letting off that little bit of pressure from your bladder, and giving me a little bit more room!" Anyway I have roughly around 6 weeks or less left. I am hoping for the less part. We can't wait for this little girl to get here. We are curious to see how much like Taylee she is going to look. I'm guessing pretty close. We will all just wait and see right!
Speaking of Tay, she really can't wait. Everyday she asks when the baby is coming out. I'm excited for her to be a big sister. She is such a help in so many ways already. Not all the time good but you can see how much she wants to be involved with everything. Now if she would knock of throwing so many fits everyday we would all be a bunch of happy campers. She has learned going in time out really well. I pretty much point to the stairs and she knows she is in trouble. We have the same talk everyday but she doesn't quite understand it all yet.
As for me and Grady. We are trucking along staying busy with Taylee, work and our church callings. The weeks seem to fly buy very fast but we are enjoying it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're getting so close! I'm excited for you. Good luck these last few weeks!
ReplyDeletetaylee is such a cute name i bet girl #2 will have an even cuter one :)
ReplyDelete