Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Baby update!
I'm half way. I can do this!!! That is my motto lately. The past few weeks have been really hot here in ST. George and all I want to do is lay on my couch in the A/C. Even the wind blowing doesn't make it better. In fact of the wind would stop so would my allergies! I had my big ultrasound today. Yep she is definitely a Whitlock. She looks like her sisters. Well from what I can tell. Every thing is looking great she is growing right on schedule maybe a few days early!!! Now I can get started on a few projects that I need to get finished before I blow up like a balloon and can't move. Mostly things I have been putting off for way too long. I will officially be at the half way mark on Sunday. We are so excited and can't wait for the next 20 weeks to go by quickly. Which they will thanks to a busy summer schedule and kids who want to do everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment