I can't believe how fast my girls are growing up. Taylee just finished Kindergarten a few weeks ago, turned 6 and is just becoming a fantastic little girl. She is not a little girl anymore but I can't help but think of her that way. She still loves being a big sister and can't wait until she is a DOUBLE big sister.
Carmindy on the other hand is a handful. She has so much energy and is full of life and excitement. She loves to follow Taylee around and do everything she does. Including playing with all of her friends. Thank goodness Taylee has such patient and loving friends who include Carm when they come to play. Even if I make them.
Carm I think has mixed feeling about the baby. She does talk to my stomach and kiss it, and they both tell me how big it is getting everyday!! Other than that she could really care less. Until she wants to sit on my lap and then she doesn't quite fit anymore, I try to joke that she is just squishing the baby like I squish her when she climbs up behind me on the couch. But that makes her get off or we readjust ourselves so she can still sit with me.
I had to get updated pictures of my girls. I try to get at least a new one on their birthday or around it. And since neither one of my kids like the spotlight!!!, here are the most recent.





No comments:
Post a Comment